the agenda. We are constantly working to include the most interesting projects in the area of big data analytics, graph processing and graph databases. Some new content that was added in the last couple of weeks:
- Zach Solan from Coderbot, one of the most exciting stealth startups, will demo their autmatic machine learning robot, who automatically selects features, algorithms and tunes paramters.
- Francisco Martin, Poul Petersen and Adam Ashenfelter will demo bigML
- STINGER is a streaming graph analytics package from Georgia Tech.
Jason Riedy from Georgia Tech will demo stinger.
- MapR demo - to be announced soon
- Eriko Nurvitadhi will present a poster of GraphGen
- Paul Hoffman from SaffronTech will present a poster about threat prediction for the Gates foundation
- Additional oral talk by S V N Vishwanathan, Purdue - NOMAD: Non-locking stOchastic Multi-machine algorithm for Asynchronous and Decentralized matrix factorization
New sponsors: we would like to thanks the new additional sponsors:
- Pandora Internet Radio
- Reservoir Labs
- LexisNexis will sponsor lunch!
- Intel Labs just joined as our Platinum sponsor!!