My colleague Yinglong Xia from IBM Watson invited me to participate in the program committee of ParLearning 2014, a workshop dedicated to parallel machine learning, in conjucation with IPDPS 2014.
The workshop will be held on May 23, 2014 in Pheonix AZ. Workshop highlights are:
* Foster collaboration between HPC community and AI community
* Applying HPC techniques for learning problems
* Identifying HPC challenges from learning and inference
* Explore a critical emerging area with strong academia and industry interest
* Great opportunity for researchers worldwide for collaborating with Academia and Industry
Submission date is December 30, 2013.